Our client, a global technology company, is looking for a Group Accountant who will provide leadership and coordination of the company’s financial planning, accounting and budget management.
(1) Preparing financial statements, monthly reporting and annual statutory accounts for all affiliates, which are located in UK, US, and Sweden
(2) Reporting business taxes; VAT return, Corporation Tax, annual reports
(3) Management of external and internal auditor processes
(4) Producing reports for budget and forecast statement of profit and loss in monthly and regular basis
(5) Reviewing daily cash flow and weekly cash flow forecast
(6) Ensure company accounting procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
(7) Ensure compliance with local, multiple countries’ tax reporting requirements.
(8) Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
(9) Protect operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
(10) Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
(11) Serve as primary liaison relative to company financial issues.
(12) Manage financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
(1) Minimum 5 years’ work experience in similar roles in UK
(2) Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
(3) Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
(4) Able to explain complex financial issues or concepts to non-financial audience.
(5) Team player with excellent communication & inter-personal skills
(6) Excellent Microsoft Office skills
(7) Any Korean language skill is an advantage but not essential
(1) Job type: full-time / permanent
(2) Job location: Central London (close to London Waterloo Station)
(3) Basic salary: Up to 50K (depending on experience)
(4) Benefits: Performance based bonus
[Before you apply]
(1) You must be able to work full-time in UK immediately without any restriction. If you’re on any visa in UK, please indicate your visa status in your CV and when it expires.
(2) Please send your CV in a MS Word format
(3) ONLY right candidates will be contacted, and if your application is successful, we’ll contact you within 5 working days.
- Annual Reports
- Cash Flow
- Financial Statements
- Tax Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job