Career opportunity for a newly / recently Qualified ACA Accountant seeking a first industry move from Top 4 / Top 10 Practice. The opportunity exists within an established market leading retail group and offers long term career progression within a head office finance function, excellent benefits and both variety and challenge.
This market leading North West Retailer has a UK wide store footprint and a high volume online retail presence which accounts for a significant and growing proportion of sales. The business has ambitious growth plans involving acquisitions, new brand launches and development of its online offering to customers. A technically strong and ambitious ACA Qualified Accountant is now required to support and secure long term growth.
Joining the business as Group Accountant you will support the Financial Controller and be fully involved in the following areas:
- Review and Consolidation of Management Accounts for all brands
- Preparation of Monthly Board Reporting Pack
- Half Year and Full Year Statutory Accounting
- Cash flow and Working Capital Forecasting and Reporting
- Integrating new acquisitions into the finance function
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits package, long term career progression to Senior Management level and variety in a role which is both technical and commercial.
This unique role represents an excellent opportunity for an ACA Qualified Top 4 / Top 10 trained Accountant to join an exciting North West Retail business in a role ideal for a first industry move.
You will be an ambitious ACA qualified finance professional able to demonstrate the following:
- Background within Top 4 / Top 10 Audit Practice
- Strong technical financial accounting knowledge
- Ambition and drive to progress your career within a fast moving international business
If you would like to discuss this role in full confidence please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment.
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounts