Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting a Finance position for a large FTSE listed business within the Thames Valley and Middlesex areas.
The role reports into the Head of Reporting and is an integral part of the Group Finance team, this role has a broad scope, with exposure to senior Stakeholders.
- Proving FP&A Analystical support to the Head of FP&A
- Responsibility for supporting the monthly Group Consolidation, preparing the Annual and Interim Reports, and the Financial Statements for the Group.
- Supporting the monthly management accounts including consolidation of monthly reforecast.
- Compilation and reporting of weekly sales and orders to the Group Executive Committee.
- Supporting the preparation of the Group Finance Director report (Board financial pack)
Key Requirements for the Role
- Qualified accountant (ACA preferred) - at least 3 years PQ experience
- Excellent written and strong communications skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.