Superb opportunity for a Qualified Accountan to join one of the Fylde Coast most prestigious businesses. Due to year on year growth they are now looking to recruit an ambitious and driven Accountant to join their team and are looking for an individual who can ultimately become an essential part of the Senior Management team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Group month end process to ensure relevant, timely and accurate Group reporting.
- Driving the budgeting & forecasting process within the Group's set timetable to support the strategic plan.
- Financial aspects of the half year and full year end reporting for the Group and its subsidiaries, including coordinating with other contributors and external providers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Reporting at Group level for review with the Financial Controller and Group Financial Controller.
- Maintaining an up to date technical knowledge and assessing the impact on the group for changes to accounting regulations.
- Driving improvement in processes and controls across the business and improving the performance of the finance function.
Ideally you will be ACA / ACCA qualified (although CIMA candidates would be considered) Due to the nature of this position you will have strong communication skills with the ability to impart financial information across all levels of the group..
A hugely sought after benefits plan is on offer on top of this highly competitive salary.