My client is a leading international organisation who develop businesses within the leisure and hospitality sector. They operate premium brands with impressive growth across Europe, the US and beyond.
This business growth has led them to seek a group financial accountant to join the European finance team in their London office. The role initially requires a candidate for circa three months, although for the right individual the demands of the business could lead to a longer term contract or permanent opportunity.
The Group Financial Accountant role will be essential for the delivery of robust and technically accurate financial information across the group and its subsidiaries. Areas of responsibility will include:
- Deliver monthly reporting across the group, supported by development of the month end timetable across finance, at sub-group and group levels.
- Manage the international consolidated budgets and forecasts process in collaboration with the broader finance team and business in line with management requirements and deadlines.
- Deliver statutory, investor and lender reporting requirements in a line with agreed time lines.
- Manage the external audit process across the groups and subsidiaries.
- Performance of reconciliations between management, statutory and tax accounts.
- Provide the correct accounting treatment of major transactions impacting the accounts.
- Be the key contact for technical accounting guidance.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes / experience:
- ACA qualified from a big 4 accounting firm
- Performed global, multi-currency consolidations in accordance with UK GAAP and IFRS •
- Experience of delivering the group monthly, quarterly and annual management and statutory financial reporting for consolidated group and subsidiaries
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
This is a challenging role in an exceptional business which will provide great experience. Candidates should be immediately available and able to commit to a minimum of three months.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job