We're looking for an experienced and personable Group Account Manager to join our London team.
- Act as the day to day support for a team of up to 6 Account Managers. Our Account Managers are focused on the role of lead generation, and you will be their coach, cheerleader and problem solver.
- Working alongside our Account Directors, playing a central role in steering the new business strategy of approximately 10-20 agencies per year, covering in particular which brands would be a great match for each agency, and how your agencies can break through the noise and become known by those brands.
- Be in regular dialogue with the clients you oversee, advising them not only on the progress we are making but on what else they can do to take more control of their growth and expansion (covering for example marketing, organic growth, conversion etc).
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role - ideally an agency new business role, but lead generation experience in another industry would also be considered,
- Someone incredibly warm and welcoming that others will enjoy being coached by
- Excellent attention to detail in written comms
- Super organized as you’ll be helping to ensure your team are doing everything they should be, hitting their deadlines, and keeping up to date with their admin
- Strong interest in and a very good understanding of agencies and the pitch process.
Are there perks?
You bet your ass there are perks:
- You’ll get a tip-top shiny Macbook Air of your very own
- Competitive salary (£30-£33K) plus bonuses
- We have monthly team outings (boozy mini-golf, escape rooms and African drumming therapy to name but a few)
- Friday beers and monthly team breakfast
- And to top it all off you get to work with the loveliest bunch of rapscallions in London.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'