The management and strategic development of a portfolio of clients, leading and supporting an account team to maximise Delta revenue and profitability.
- Ownership and delivery of agreed financial targets
- Leadership, motivation and development of the Account Team
- Development of key client relationships, including senior personnel
- Development and execution of client account plans
- Client retention and development, including the selling of all Delta Group services
- Identification and sharing of best practice amongst the sales and account management team
- Building and developing excellent relationships with other departments
- Timely, insightful and accurate reporting
- Delivery of great client service
- Maintain a close overview of all activities being managed by the account team, with a particular focus on the quality of internal briefing and the successful delivery of key campaigns.
- Timely and accurate forecasting of revenues in all clients.
- Ensure that key client information is kept up to date and accurate at all times on our CRM system (ACT).
- Management of the personal development of all team members, through appraisals, one-to-one meetings, mentoring and coaching.
- Be the primary point of escalation for client issues.
- Inspirational team leader with ability to motivate and get the best out of others
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop positive relationships internally and externally
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise work to meet client and business needs
- Commercially astute, understands how to drive revenue and profit
- Sound technical understanding of all Delta core services
- A 'can do’ attitude always focused on getting the job done to the highest standards possible
- An excellent communicator
- Ability to work at pace whilst maintaining great attention to detail
- Good IT literacy, including good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Account Directors