A new Groundworks Supervisor position has just arrived in Cambridge!
- Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Salary/Rate: £16 - £20 per hour
- Randstad CPE contact: Shane Austin at the Welwyn branch
A new design & build project currently at Groundworks phase, this project involves a commercial build of 3 office blocks and is at it's early stages. This position is working for the groundworks subcontractor.
As the Site Supervisor you will provide assistance to the Senior Supervisor which will involve but not be limited to:
- Site safety
- Management of site groundworkers, driving productivity and work on the project.
- Attend the weekly site team meeting.
- Site Health & Safety representative during periods of holiday etc.
- Order materials and plant via the office.
- Ability to manage a team of up to 10 groundworkers.
- Read and interpret drawings.
- Operate a dumpy level.
- Have full knowledge of drain laying, kerb laying, concrete foundation work, etc.
- CSCS card preferred but not essential.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive rate.
- Lengthy contract.
- The chance to expand your knowledge in a Supervisory / Management capacity.
- Opportunity for further contracts upon completion of this project.
- The chance to work on a well resourced project.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job