- Pay rate - £14.50 - £15.00
- Location - Chigwell, Essex
- Duration - 12 months
- Qualification - Blue Skilled CSCS card
- Large Project with opportunities for growth
Experienced, hard working Groundworker needed for a start on an exciting development opportunity in Chigwell, Essex.
You will need to be able to,
- Use a shovel effectively
- Lay slabs and flag stones, lay kerbs
- Competent in taking orders
- Working efficiently with the site team
- Reporting in to site management
You will need;
- Valid blue skilled CSCS card or provide 2 references
- Full PPE
- Experience in Ground work construction
- Experience in all aspects of ground works
Are you ready for your next groundworker job? Call Stewart from Randstad now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'