Blanchard Wells is one of the fastest growing Groundworks/ Civils Engineering businesses operating on the South Coast. With more projects being won, we need skilled workers........
We are committed to winning long term, local projects for our workers. We pride ourselves on exceptionally tidy, efficient and safely run sites which are well resourced with top of the range plant machinery everything you would ever need including spacious welfare facilities.
We are looking for experienced, fully skilled Groundworkers.
What you need
- Be able to set out and lay kerb lines and edging
- Lay shallow drainage
- Block paving
- Be able to build manhole rings and put together a manhole box
- NPORS or CPCS Dumper and Roller tickets
You should also be competent at setting up a pipe laser and set up a rotating level and be a safe and tidy worker.
What you get
- Excellent hourly rates, paid weekly
- Standard hours - 9 hours a day (45 per week) + Saturdays when possible
- Long term, local projects
- Transport to site from designated local pick up points.
- Free, high quality wet weather gear
- "Refer a friend bonus"
- Workwear (Trousers/jumpers/PPE) - after being with us for a year
- Training options for plant machinery etc
- Genuine career progression - "Your success is our success"
- Free family fun days
- Inter-company sports matches
- Annual Company Conference
- Quarterly Company newsletters
- Company vans for Supervisors/ Gangers
Get hold of Mia Cullen in recruitment for info on great rates & more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"