Groundworker (with machine operator tickets)
Type of contract: Temporary (Full-time)
Start Date: ASAP
Salary/Rate: £14.00 - £15.00ph
Randstad CPE Contact: Max Farrow
Do you have a valid CPCS or NPORS & CSCS card? Are you available for a long term project? Then you're in luck, we've got the perfect role for you. Our client, a reputable construction company is looking for an experienced Groundworker to join the team.
Your new role:
- General Groundworks
- Deep Drainage
- Paving, Slabs, Kerbing
- Finishing works such as landscaping
- Operating machinery dependant on qualification held.
- Valid CSCS essential
- Desirable to have a CSCS card with NPORS tickets or a CPCS card.
- Minimum of 5 years groundwork experience (references will be asked on these)
- Ideally hold qualifications to operate above and below 10 tonne dumper or 360 excavators.
- Own PPE
- A good attitude & strong work ethic
What you will get in return:
- A competitive hourly rate or day rate
- Overtime opportunities
- Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project
- Access to a host of training via Randstad CPE training team
What you need to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Brighton branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies. Please call Max Farrow on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Dumper Driver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job