Temporary Groundworker / Landscaper Role
Recruitment Agency reference: SEA - 6668925
A position has arisen for a Groundworker within a leading contractor based in the North East. This is a key role on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate must have experience as a Ground Worker
Your duties will include:
- Carrying out all aspects of groundwork including Drainage, Concreting, Flagging, Paving and Pathways
- Carrying out hard and soft landscaping
- Working on social housing community areas
The successful candidate should have:
- NVQ in Groundworking would be Desirable
- CSCS Card
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- Groundworking; Paving; Concreting; landscaping; hard and soft landscaping;
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'