Location: Virginia Water
Located in Surrey, just 40 minutes outside of central London, my client is one of the world's finest private members golf and country clubs.
They are looking for an experienced Groundsman to join the Grounds team who will ensure all gardens are properly stocked, laid out and prepared for members and visitors to the Club.
This is a full-time role of 40 hours a week based upon a shift pattern.
Skills and Experience:
· Experience in a gardening / grounds position
· Ability to work as part of a team is essential
· Complete knowledge and proven practical experience of Plant Machinery
· Good knowledge of Health and Safety regulations surrounding Grounds and Gardening machinery
· Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance if required
· Corporate full Gym and Spa membership at a local 4 star hotel.
· Use of their 5-star prestigious facilities, including two of their golf courses, as well as discounted dining within their fine dining restaurant.
· Discount on retail in both their Spa and Pro Shop
· Free Meals on duty
· Internal training and development
· Company Pension Scheme
· Free Parking