We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and hardworking experienced Grounds man, responsible for the general maintenance and upkeep of our holiday park ground, who is able to provide excellent service and deliver consistently high standards. With a willingness to handle various responsibilities.
Duties will include:
- Ensure the park grounds are kept to the highest quality and standard for our guests
- To assist the grounds maintenance team with general duties as and when required.
- Undertake lawn maintenance throughout the park, including, but not limited to mowing, watering, fertilising, and spraying as required.
- Any other duty as directed by your line manager, commensurate with your role.
- Delivering a 'breath of fresh air' experience for our guests through the upkeep of beautiful grounds and gardens, contributing to guest advocacy and customer satisfaction.
- Providing a safe and secure environment for all guests through the maintenance of the park.
- Ensuring all work areas are presented and managed to the highest level at all times.
- Ensuring all internal & statuary obligations are met.
The successful candidate should have:
- Follow instruction and work under supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work unsupervised at all times
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times
- Ability to plan ahead and take pride in their work.
- Previous experience in groundsman or horticultural task desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills
- High Standards
- Lawn Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job