My client is a highly reputable Cleaning, Grounds and Facility Services Company. They are looking to recruit an experienced Cleaning and / or Grounds Maintenance Supervisor for a new multi-site team working in and around the Greater Oxford region. Salary from £22K to £25K dependant on experience - company van supplied. This is a Full Time (37.5h) Permanent Role and offers a quality package including pension.
Living in the Oxford area, you are friendly, motivated, hardworking, reliable and have experience in monitoring of performance and delegating tasks.
The ideal candidate will already hold a similar position or be able to demonstrate a readiness to move into a supervisor role. The successful applicant will be proactive, customer-focused, honest and committed to ensuring their teams continue to deliver the high standard our clients’ expect. Your main aim will be to supervise numerous Cleaning Operatives across the client portfolio, ensuring all services are delivered to a high standard as per the client specification - specialist training is provided.
- Have solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team and work under pressure
- Ability to manage your own and your team's workload and work to deadlines.
- Good timekeeping and personal presentation skills.
- Ability to problem solve, take charge of a situation and successfully deal with the unexpected.
- Ability to implement Health and Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices
Job objectives and responsibilities:
- To supervise a number of cleaning operatives (mobile and static) to achieve the highest level of service to the client.
- Work closely with the senior Contract Manager and client
- To effectively carry out site inspections using our in-house system
- Ensure works are delivered to the required standards and in accordance with the set specification
- To represent the business and meet client representatives on sites
The right candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Holds relevant cleaning or grounds qualifications, and/or has relevant experience
- Can demonstrate understanding and experience in planning works over a large number of sites
- Able to lead, motivate and manage teams effectively and carry out quotes
- Be prepared to work "hands-on" as and when necessary
- Seeks out and takes opportunities to learn new skills as part of a personal professional development programme
- Flexibility over working hours
- Leads by example in all role activities
If you want to work in a permanent, full-time role (normally hours 8am- 4.00pm Mon - Friday), where your knowledge and expertise in Cleaning and or Grounds Maintenance will be highly valued, please get in touch today.
- Communication Skills
- Supervisory Experience
- Grounds Management
- High Standards
- Contract Cleaning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job