Landscape Services provide grounds maintenance services on a wide range of different contracts across Kent.
We are looking to recruit an operative to work for our Ashford Depot, 39 hours per week. IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!
Day to day duties include the hands on delivery of grounds services including grass cutting, shrub maintenance, summer sports markings and related operational activities. You will ensure fulfilment of our contractual obligations to maintain effective customer care and service delivery. Completion of work records, returns and forms maybe required.
You will have a driving licence with ideally B + E.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role are;
- Ensure on a daily basis works are completed to meet contract specification and customer satisfaction.
- Plan, organise and use all equipment and materials to ensure compliance with required standards.
- Complete appropriate paperwork and forms to comply with contractual requirements if the team leader is absent. Report actions and events as required.
- Ensure safe working practices are maintained at all times. Identify risks and unsafe practices in order to minimise potential for injury/accident. Report as required.
- To be able to provide flexible cover throughout the week on the team leader and general managers request.
Landscape Services can offer excellent benefits which include: 25 days annual leave (increasing to 27 days after 4 years service) plus bank holidays, 4% employer company pension contribution, employee discount scheme, free parking, discounted health club membership and childcare vouchers.
This position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) Disclosure check.Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
- driving licence
- grass cutting
- no experience
- shrub maintenance
- Summer pots