Do you enjoy working outdoors? If you are looking for a role where you can enjoy the fresh air everyday then this could be the positions of your dreams.
Experienced Grounds Maintenance Operatives are required for a Somerset based organisation based at their depot in Wells, driving licence required as may be travelling between sites using company vehicles.
- Landscaping duties such as grass & hedge cutting, weeding borders, etc.
- Working in various schools maintaining the pitches and general grounds
- Keeping communal areas clean and tidy including litter picking of public spaces
- Regular maintenance of gardening and power tools
- Some handyman and DIY tasks as required
- Driving company vans with trailers attached (relevant licence required)
We are looking for individuals with a can do attitude, experience in grounds maintenance and the use of grounds maintenance power tools. Ride on mower experience would be an advantage.
You will need a driving licence as are expected to drive company vehicles to and from sites with trailers.
This is an ongoing temporary position and as part of the role may involve working within school grounds a DBS will be required in due course.
Working hours are 7.00am - 4pm, must be flexible to cover longer hours when required, the rate of pay is £10.08 per hour.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'