Grounds Maintenance Gardeners - Wimbledon
Are you an enthusiastic and reliable grounds maintenance operative? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain the gardens, parks and open spaces in and around the local area. Working with one of the UK’s leading provider of integrated management and maintenance services for parks and green spaces.
The job involves the following aspects of maintenance:
- Lawn Mowing
- Hedge Cutting
Both Seasonal and Permanent roles are available.
We have other opportunities for skilled persons in the industry including:
- General Gardeners
- Ride on Mower Operatives
- Sprayers PA1 and PA6
- Horticulturalists (Horticulture level 1, level 2 and level 3)
Hours of Work
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Time: 7.30 am to 4 pm
- Overtime: Optionally Available
- Hourly: £10.20
- You will be paid weekly direct to your bank account
- Proven experience in grounds maintenance
- Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required
- Certificates in spraying (PA1 PA6), Horticulture and Ride on Mowers would be an advantage but not essential.
- Be physically fit
If the above is of interest we would really like to hear from you.
We are an approved member of Bali - British Association of Landscape Industries
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'