35hrs week (£8 per hour)
Are you experienced in providing a high level administration support and immediately available for temporary employment? Are you used to working in a fast paced and demanding environment?
Do you thrive under pressure and enjoy being busy?
If so then Cordant People Cardiff may have the ideal opportunity for you
The key objective of this role is to support the buying department with the effective management of their workload. This will include:
- Booking company vehicles in for servicing
- Maintaining records (filing, photocopying and data entry)
- Answering inbound telephone calls and forwarding calls to relevant department
- Assisting senior team members on a variety of administration tasks
- Assisting on site workers with booking of equipment
- Leasing with suppliers and on site workers to keep accurate records
- Confident working knowledge of all MS applications- Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work in a busy and ever changing environment
- Highly organised
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Motivated and determined
- A very keen eye for detail
Interested? Then we'd love to hear from you. Please upload your CV to be immediately considered for interview.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Admin Groudworks Buying Construction
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"