Our specialist and very established client is seeking to recruit a Groundcare Technician / Demonstrator.
Reporting directly to the Branch & Sales Manager,you will be responsible for all customer and supplier interactions of the branch and supporting the Professional Area Groundcare Manager to allow them to strengthen and grow the already successful groundcare business.
- Good, sound knowledge of ground care equipment or similar
- Proven experience within the Horticultural industry
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Organised with attention to detail
- Current trailer license would be advantageous
- Full clean driver’s license
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to replacement of existing role
Hours: 39hrs per week basic - 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm Friday.
Overtime paid at time and a half on completion of 39hrs Monday to Friday
Contract: Permanent, full Time, hourly Paid
This is an excellent company with great Benefits.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this vacancy.