Ground Works Foreman Required
Location: - Hull
Salary: - New Position depends on experience.
Working Hours: - 40
Our client is looking for an experienced Groundwork working foreman for an immediate start. You will lead a gang of Ground Workers and need to have the following skills:
- Experience of all aspects of ground works and drainage works essential.
- SMSTS an advantage.
- Experience supervising a workforce and reporting to management.
- First aid trained if possible.
- Streetworks qualification and advantage.
- 2 years relevant experience in foreman position must have good track record.
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Must be reliable and have good, professional work ethic.
- Able to work to a schedule and communicate with team members.
- Have an awareness of H&S issues on site.
Pay negotiable for the right candidate.
If you feel you have the skills required to excel in this role, please click the APPLY button below to forward a copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job