£13 -15 p/h, start ASAP
London, Berkshire, Surrey, Oxfordshire, Sussex
Own van (Preferred)
Are you an experienced Groundworker? Do you have experience working in Social Housing along with the drive to further your career in a rewarding new position? If so, we may be able to help you!
Here at Knole Green, we are working with a leading UK Contractor and Regeneration Group to find an efficient Groundworker with sufficient knowledge of the Thames Valley area.
Working the Social Housing sector, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge by tackling a variety of repairs/ maintenance in social housing properties. Your duties will include various repairs in properties mainly general groundworks i.e fencing, slab laying and minor brickwork.
- Carry out day to day repairs and renewals
- Carry out groundworks (Fencing, Slab laying, Minor Brickwork and concreting)
- Ensure works are completed on time and to a high standard
- Accountable for the timely delivery of job orders and completion date
- To conduct yourself within the Company's core values
- Encompass Company change, including any training where necessary with positive attitude
- Ensure all clients' expectations are achieved
- Maintain and keep clean any vehicle that you may be responsible for
- To communicate effectively and efficiently
- Driving from site to site as part of your duties
- To achieve and demonstrate a high level of customer care
- To report to and liaise with the Supervisor to ensure efficient service delivery
- To act responsibly and be diligent in carrying out those duties
- To comply with Health and Safety legislation
- To wear Personal protective equipment which is supplied and be responsible for yourself and others
- To undertake such duties, which are commensurate with the post from, time to time to the direction of the Management
- Must be able to submit presentable and accurate paperwork including PDA data base information as per requirements of the contract to establish works carried out and coding
- costing information to be obtained
- Working as an integral team member as well as a mentor and coach to apprentices and colleagues
- Ensuring that Health and Safety standards are met
- Ensuring a first time fix on as many occasions as possible
- Accepting jobs in any area required by your line manager, Contract Manager and Divisional Manager
- Excellent time keeping
- May be required to work in any location throughout the town/city and work may vary from location to location
- Must be prepared to comply with all company policies and procedures
- Must be prepared to work at heights using ladders, scaffolding and work in confined spaces and in a variety of work conditions that may prevail at that time
We are looking for candidates who are available to start as soon as possible and must have own tools.
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the company's success.
This is a full time, temporary role with a 40 hour working week. You will receive a competitive hourly rate of £13 - £15 per hour.
For your chance of securing this fantastic role please send us your CV now or give us a call!
At Knole Green we're on the lookout for talented people...
Engineering and construction is big business in the UK and time is most definitely money. Time spent looking for employment can be frustrating but Knole Green Recruitment Consultants are on hand with a practical solution.
Whether you're a gas technician or a project manager, we want to find you a role that not only matches your skills but helps you with your career progression and sets you on your way to fulfilling your ambitions. Knole Green Recruitment has the skills you need to get the job done.
- Groundworker / Ground worker / Ground works / Multi-trade