Total Staff are currently recruiting for a Grounds maintenance team leader for our Landscaping client based in the Mold area.
Duties will include the following:
- Grass cutting
- Shrub bed & hedge maintenance
- Weed control
- Litter picking
- Gritting / snow clearance
- To lead, motivate and instruct teams on site in order to achieve effective results and ensure dead lines are met.
- Ensure daily and weekly productivity targets are achieved within the set perimeters.
- Ensure all operations are carried out in accordance with the company or client specifications and that quality standards are met.
- Liaise diplomatically with all clients.
- Completion of internal paperwork, documents, forms as required by the business.
- Make sure all employees are carrying out work in a safe and proper manner, ensuring the correct PPE is being worn in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and current legislation.
- Ability to drive and operate a range of plant and machinery
- Flexible working approach
- Work Experience / Skills / Education
- Prior experience in a similar role essential
- Effective oral and written communication
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Have an eye for perfection
Bonus available depending on performance.