Madisons Recruitment are looking for a Ground Maintenance Manager for a expanding nursery based in Woodbridge, Suffolk.
This is an opportunity to create a future with a growing and successful company who have over 50 years experience within the horticultural sector.
You will be working for a successful nursery who specialise on the horticultural maintenance of Christmas trees. This position would give you the opportunity to develop your career within the company and eventually progress your career and become a permanent farm manager.
- Learning to maintain a small Christmas tree plantation of pot grown Christmas trees in a horticulture nursery
- Leading a small team of workers during treatments
- Occasionally driving small machinery
- Training of general duties such as the process of growing and caring of trees is provided on site
- Candidate would preferably be relatively local to the site
- Horticultural Degree
- PA1PA1 and PA6PA6
- Strong knowledge of general growing and spraying
- Brief experience of driving small machinery
- Strong passion for Gardening
5 days a week, Monday to Friday. Occasional Saturday work during the busy seasonal periods.
8 hour days - £12.00/£13.00 per hour.
Start date - 19/03/2018
If you are interested please apply or call us for more information on .
- Ground Maintenance Manager - Suffolk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job