Our client is the UK’s largest agricultural, construction and ground care machinery dealership, turning over £115m per annum from 19 locations across East Anglia and the South East.
They have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Salesperson to join the established team at their Framlingham Branch, based in Suffolk.
Reporting to the Branch & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for all onsite and showroom based sales of Groundcare machinery for the branch. Your role will be to maximize sales opportunities for our unique tool hire and groundcare machinery division in a courteous and effective manner. You will also assist when required in the showroom and parts department during quieter periods.
- Previous experience with Groundcare Machinery Sales, preferred though not essential.
- A license to tow a trailer >750Kgs is preferred but training will be provided
- Excellent people skills and enjoy working with the general public
- Familiarity of working in a retail environment and showroom experience
- Motivated by sales and targets
- Ability to upsell
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Good communication skills: face to face, letter, email and fax
- General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers, handling of cash, cheque and card payments
- A team player-capable of working alone or with other team staff
- Able to use own initiative
- Smart & presentable appearance
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service