A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fun and friendly SME business as a Senior National Account Manager within the Grocery Channel.
This ambitious company is looking for a Senior National Account Manager who has entrepreneurial flair, with a desire to win but could easily fit into their vibrant company culture. This role would really suit someone who with previous Top 6 grocery account management experience gained in another branded FMCG business.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning the relationships across all product lines with Tesco & Sainsbury's
- Developing JBPs and maintaining P&L of your own accounts to drive sales and profitability
- Optimising the customer offer / use of shelf space
- Analysing account performance and making valid recommendations to continually improve performance
- Building rapport with the customers but also internally with other departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full
The person we are looking for:
- A smart, analytical self-starter who will relish the responsibilityof managing multiple accounts in a hands-on fashion
- Experienced at managing Top 6 Grocery Accounts and happy to be office based 3-4 days per week
- A hands-on Account Manager with an 'entrepreneurial outlook' who is comfortable working in a fast paced, uncertain environment
- Brilliant relationship builder who can represent a brand to customers with warmth, leadership skills and gravitas. Who is respected within key accounts (understands how to be effective working with them)
- Passionate about the Food & Drink industry
If you are available immediately or are looking for a contract role to start in the next 3 months, please apply today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.