A new and genuinely exciting opportunity to join a fun and friendly food business as a Grocery Senior National Account Manager.
The business has grown substantially since their inception, they are now available in a host of leading retailers and are predicting another strong year of growth.
The brand offers consumers a healthy alternative to most of the products in the category and have been accredited for their ethical values. Their products are also sourced responsibly and do not contain any additives.
As a Grocery Senior National Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maintain P&L of your own accounts to drive sales and profitability.
- Looking for opportunities for growth within two major grocery accounts.
- Analyse account performance and make valid recommendations to continually improve performance.
- Build solid relationships with other internal departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full.
- Work closely with the development team to produce bespoke solutions to customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone of graduate calibre to get a lot of responsibility and be able to progress into a managerial role in a company that is growing year on year. The opportunity would ideally suit a National Account Manager or Retail Buyer on the upward trajectory of their careers.
The person we are looking for will be:
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Proven track record in FMCG as a National Account Manager or Retail Buyer.
- Ambitious and driven - this role will progress into a larger role with management responsibility.
- Passionate about health food.
- Willing to travel across when the UK when needed.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.