- Privately owned company with instantly recognisable household brands
- Doubled in size and continuously investing in new products
- Dynamic & growth orientated heritage business
- Progression opportunities for this Grocery Senior National Account Manager position
- Senior National Account Manager, managing one of their largest grocery retail relationships
- Full commercial responsibility including, P&L, JBP and pricing and promotional calendar
- Managing one direct report, a fully P+L responsible National Account Executive
- Huge potential for progression with the next step being Business Unit Controller
- An experienced Grocery National Account Manager ideally from a food and drink background
- Track record of delivering successful commercial relationships with top4 retailers
- Will be an excellent negotiator with experience of delivering JBPs
- Possess experience working with a leading branded FMCG company
- Will be able to influence internal and external stakeholders and ideally possess experience coaching or line managing
Benefits & details:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus, car and package
- Progression opportunities
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 13/16131/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.
- Consumer Goods
- National Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'