Internal & External Grinder - Stonehouse, Gloucestershire - £22,000-£30,000
Internal & External Grinder required to join a global manufacturer based in the Stonehouse area in Gloucester. The successful Internal & External Grinder will have experience working to tolerances as minute as 2 microns, and will have previous experience of internal and external grinding ideally within the aerospace industry.
Salary - £22,000-£30,000
Working Hours - Weekly rotations
- Week 1 - 06:00-14:00 (Monday-Thursday) 06:00-12:00 (Friday)
- Week 2 - 14:00-22:00 (Monday-Thursday) 14:00-18:00 (Friday)
Pension Scheme - 10% Company Contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Great career development and advancement
- Co-operation and support - to Channel manager/ Team leaders in maintaining overall effectiveness of the work shop.
- Assist in identifying areas of improvement and participating in continual improvement activities, including 5S and other initiatives as and when required.
- Provide general daily maintenance of machinery, equipment and surrounding working environment.
- Audit participation as and when required.
- Full engineering apprenticeship or equivalent (Minimum Level 3)
- Must have experience of CNC, Grinding, drilling, proof testing of product and lifting equipment.
- Capable of fully understanding and working to process and manufacturing instructions and specifications (Manufacturing technical drawings) and to quality standards
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- internal grinding
- external grinding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"