* Experience in Grinding Stainless Steel, Mild Steel is a MUST
* Time served within Grinding
* Experience using an Angle Grinder
* Ability to use workshop equipment safely in accordance with health and safety regulations and Implement the company health and safety policies at all times
* Setting up components
* Ability to work unsupervised to be able to understand and interpret working drawings
* Good interpersonal skills - Have a professional and responsible attitude to record keeping and necessary paper work
Full training with regards to product knowledge will be given.
In return, my client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a long term assignment which could lead to a permanent role after a temp to perm period.
We are also offering excellent rates of £8.50 per hour.
Candidates should send their CV directly to Lauren Hayes, or call for more information on .