We are looking for experienced Grill Chefs to work in some of the most fast paced restaurants in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Grill Chef with high volume experience wanting to join the dynamic team at Angus Steakhouse.
You will be experienced working to a standardised spec sheets with a commitment to quality and consistency to ensure Angus Steakhouse deliver an exceptional dining experience to every customer.
Experience working in casual dining and a proven ability to work under pressure is a must. Team work is essential in our kitchen so you will be a good team player with excellent communication skills. Your positive attitude and flexibility makes you an ideal candidate for this role.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Ensure all meat preparation and grilling are completed and maintained at the highest level as per company standards and specs.
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of the Grill at all time.
- Responsible for the beef stock control.
- Ensure consistency of all dishes served according to the company recipes and
- Ensure all food storage, product rotation maximizes potential profit of the
- Ensure all product preparation is completed to standard to ensure recipe
potential is achieved.
- Ensure all working utensils and equipment are maintained to maximize life
span to operate to full capacity
- Communicating any significant stock availability issues to the team
- Receiving of daily produce deliveries and checking of quality.
- Ensure ticket timings and dish presentation management as per company
standards and specs.
- Maintaining cleanliness, safety and organization of the kitchen
- Always presenting self in perfect uniform and correct shift start time
- Completing quality preparation of all duties to clean, set up, handover and
close kitchen to standard
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'