Grill Chef - Fixed Term - BARBLOCK Bristol King Street
Grill Chef - Bar+Block
Fixed Term Contract. 25 hours / 3 days.
Bar + Block is an informal, all-day dining restaurant with a large open kitchen and spectacular central bar. Our particular passion is high quality steaks, hand cut to order. With an impressive drinks list and bar snacks menu, our customers love sharing, grazing, drinking and socialising here any time of the week.
Great food is at the heart of great times for our customers- With you operating the grill, greatness is guaranteed. Sharing your knowledge, expertise and attention to detail with others in the kitchen team, you will make sure everyone knows how to keep in line with high standards. Things can get busy in our kitchen, but even at the hottest moments, you’ll remain level headed with the end goal and customer in mind.
As an experienced chef- You know how to deliver and maintain a great kitchen operation whilst ensuring it remains a fun place to be. Your commitment to consistent quality shines through in your ability to coach and lead less experienced colleagues. Maintaining a spotless kitchen in line with key health & safety/ food & hygiene standards whilst remaining resilient under pressure is non-negotiable for you.
Like all of us, you really care about our customers- Rapidly becoming an expert on our menus, you’ll see that every main meal is prepared safely, cooked perfectly and presented irresistibly for all customers. Team work will also be high on your agenda, ensuring all areas of the kitchen work effectively together to achieve a successful operation.
Your Rewards and Benefits - Along with a structured induction plan and training to do your role there are numerous of other benefits. Some of the big ones below, but feel free to explore more on our Whitbread careers page.
- Working more than 16 hours a week with us, you can choose to study for an apprenticeship to give you a nationally recognised qualification
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members or friends)
- Whitbread Privilege Card 25% Discount across our Restaurants, and up to 50% on hotel rooms
- Opportunity to work flexible shift patterns across mornings, afternoons & evenings to create a balance for other commitments outside of work
- Discounted ‘Premier Inn famous’ Hypnos mattresses and beds
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- 50% off food whilst on shift
Whitbread is known for offering the UK’s best-loved and best-known restaurant brands. Over the years we’ve grown to have restaurants across the nation. We’re proud to make every day experiences special for millions of customers and create excellent career opportunities for people like you! Apply today to start your Whitbread journey.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'