Ideal role for someone passionate about the environment and/or looking to get into charity work, fundraising, sales or marketing. Full time positions available - part time considered. Full training provided. No experience necessary.
Position: Door Fundraiser
Location: Various residential areas in London
Contract: Temporary on-going
Hours: 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday, 1:30pm - 8:30pm
Salary: £9.25 per hour for the first 4 weeks during training period, rising to £10.20 per hour
We defend the natural world and promote peace by investigating, exposing and confronting environmental abuse, and championing responsible solutions for our fragile environment.
Campaigns we are currently working on include working to stop climate change, defend oceans and protect rainforests across our beautiful planet.
To raise awareness of and funds for Greenpeace through face-to-face conversations with members of the public. To inspire people to join & donate to Greenpeace through direct debit donations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working with people face-to-face (e.g. customer service or sales etc)
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a passion for the environment
- Be outgoing, energetic and have a confident demeanour
- Have an excellent level of spoken English
- Be a minimum of 18 years old - we encourage people of all ages to apply!
- £9.25 per hour rising to £10.20 per hour after 4 weeks - pay is NOT commission based
- Achievable & excellent bonus structure
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- On-going training & development for those looking to start a career with us
- Social working environment
Greenpeace also have a FESTIVALS & EVENTS team who work everything from small local events to the major festivals like Latitude and Glastonbury. From April, existing fundraisers will have the opportunity to apply to become full or part time fundraisers on this team.
Click to apply, attach your CV and phone number and we’ll call you back!