Business growth has lead to our client needing a temporary member of staff in their Customer Service Team to join them immediately. The role is for a minimum of three months.
- Working in a busy office based role
- Answering a high volume of calls in a timely manner
- Providing a professional and helpful service to customers
- Problem solving at all levels
- Updating internal systems
- Responding to e mails and composing letters
- Offering goodwill gestures
- Telephone based customer service experience
- PC literate
- Excellent negotiation skills
Hours : 9.00 am - 5.15 pm Monday - Friday
Our client offers free car parking and state of the art working environment
Hollyfield Personnel do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from Hollyfield Personnel within 2 - 5 working days of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Hollyfield Personnel to contact you and retain your details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'