Greek Speaking Customer Service Advisor
We are a leading global outsourcing provider of customer experience management with 150 offices across 25 countries and more than 75,000 associates speaking 48 languages. Our contact centre associates deliver more than 2.5 million unique customer experiences every day.
Benefits of working for us:
- Weekly pay
- FREE staff car park/2 minute walk from Kingston train/bus stations
- A multicultural, fun working environment
- A buzzing location with lots of shops, cafes and restaurants
What we are looking for:
We are currently hiring in our Kingston site for customer service professionals for an ongoing temporary contract (approximately 2 months). Full and part time positions available
What you will be doing:
- Dealing with a high volume of incoming customer calls
- Accurately entering customer data into client database
- Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure
- 1 day fully paid training will be provided
Apply now to be considered
Immediate start available
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'