This position is a great opportunity for a senior candidate with laboratory and management/supervisory experience. The role is commutable from Preston, Blackpool, Blackburn and other North West locations.
Day to day responsibilities.
- Enforcement of laboratory procedures
- Management of staff and equipment within the lab
- Working to GMP and ISO 17025
- Creating and maintaining SOPs
- Conduct analytical work and method development
Are you right for the role?
- You will have a degree or higher in Chemistry or related subject
- You will have a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role
- You will have complete understanding of GMP and ISO17025
- You will have internal and external auditing skills.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job