Our Product function is the melting pot of commercial strategy, data and creative. Working across Category, Trading, Creative and Operations, they get under the skin of customer expectation to develop product strategy. Effortlessly combining emotion and creativity with data and insight to continuously improve, innovate and maximise product and profitability.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Product Manager on a temporary basis.
To join our Product Function, supporting the Product Managers in the development of various fantastic products. Working on products for a specific account, you’ll be best placed to learn our ways of working and hone in on your product knowledge, using your ability to work at a fast pace you’ll flourish as one of our Assistant Product Managers by:
- Supporting the execution of the product strategy
- Support the delivery of product development on time in line with the CDP and to cost targets
- Use & interpret commercial information, market / competitor intelligence and insights to deliver compelling product to market
- Understand the manufacturing and procurement process and work with supply chain and finance to ensure margin targets are met and exceeded
- Work closely with internal/external customers to ensure specifications are met and completed in a timely manner
To be a success in this role and make your mark as one of our Assistant Product Managers, you’ll use your confidence and proactivity to build strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders within Hallmark. Needless to say you’ll need to:
- Have strong communication skills and can use these to collaborate with key stakeholders
- Be able to motivate, influence and lead people in pursuit of market leading product and innovation
- Good at developing relationships and are a team player
- Have good commercial awareness and can identify opportunities to drive the business
- Have the ability to move at pace and are confident at multi-tasking
- Have great attention to detail
- Be passionate about our product
- Be able to work independently and be confident in doing so
Based at our Dawson Lane site in Bradford, close to key motorway links you’ll be able to take advantage of:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work/life balance
- Commercial Awareness
- Competitor Intelligence
- Product Development
- Product Strategies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'