You're a Graphics professional who is looking for your next step.
You've experience of managing a team with an understanding of Profit and Loss and how your area of the business feeds into other areas of the company.
You've got the technical skills but are also creative and you're looking to work in a management role.
We are Ultima Displays Ltd the leading UK-based manufacturer and supplier of portable presentation and display equipment. We are part of an international display services Group and collectively, we represent one of the largest manufacturing and distribution groups in our market. We are looking for bright and keen individuals to deliver our vision of being the smartest, leanest and fastest at what we do, aligning to our values of Communications, Action, Respect and Empathy. This is a great time to join us on our journey.
In this role, you will deliver the strategic change in our graphic department to realise the company's vision and will move the graphics department to a world class large format printing team whilst focusing on growth, profitablilty, customer satisfaction and volumes.
- Guaranteeing the specific profit and loss profitability.
- Ensure delivery of the Business Strategy on Graphics operations development from Scheduling and Artwork through to Finishing processes.
- Deliver enhanced customer experience and service levels with respect to quality and through process lead time; managing the workforce and the workflow, including the capability to deliver 'Rapid’ service.
- Embed Lean manufacturing principles into the Graphic operations to drive enhanced flow and cost efficiencies to support strategic improvement in productivity and margin.
- Manage the implementation of Capital Investment programmes to successfully commission to timescales and budget.
- Liaise with both internal management teams and collaborate with European Graphics management to deliver standardisation, performance correlation and innovation in best practice performances.
Behaviours, skills, and experience:
- Proven capability of managing a large format printing process with knowledge and experience of operating UV and dye sublimation processes.
- Demonstrated experience of colour management and RIP software (Caldera/Ergosoft are an advantage), together with knowledge of media / laser cutting within finishing operations.
- Excellent people management and development skills, with a presence that ensures respect.
- Experience of implementing new processes within a changing environment and seeing the process through to a successful conclusion.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Strong communication skills and the confidence to develop effective internal relationships with departmental stakeholders, customers and European Graphics Managers.
- Resilient with the capacity to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines with a flexible approach to working hours.
If you are interested in finding out more, apply and we'll be in touch!
- Graphic Design
- Management Skills
- Dye Sublimation
- Profit Margins
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"