Job Title: CAD/Graphics Technician
Salary: Up to £25,000pa
Our client is a Banbury based environmental planning consultancy. Due to expansion within the team, they are looking to appoint an experienced Graphic Technician. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to build a solid career with an instantly recognisable, industry leader. Offering genuine variety and excellent earnings potential.
To support the ecology team by providing drawings and graphics as required for client projects. The majority of the workload involves preparation of standard plans and graphics that accompany most reports.
- Produce accurate and high quality professional plans to budget and deadline using Corel Draw and AutoCAD, and other company Graphics as and when required.
- Assist in desktop studies and data searches.
- Assist with general I.T. matters across the company.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the company website.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ability to follow instructions/briefs with a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise work.
- Ability to multitask.
- Work to tight deadlines, sometimes last minute.
- Work under pressure.
- Work efficiently to budget.
- Manage own workload.
- Creative flair and ability to present information in a visually attractive way.
- A team player with a friendly and pleasant personality.
- Previous experience of Corel Draw, AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office.
- Photo editing and manipulation skills.
- Knowledge of Wordpress, web hosting and domain management.
- Advanced I.T. skills / Helpdesk experience.
- Data storage management / backup experience.
Portfolio will be required for presentation upon application.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 until 17:30.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah Foster on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.