Graphic & Web Designer
Are you an experienced graphic & web designer looking for your next role? An exciting opportunity has arisen at Trilanco, a specialist equine, agricultural and pet products wholesaler. You’ll be working on all things digital, using your web design skills for our own brand websites and assisting in a wide range of graphic design tasks for both print and digital output.
- Creating and sending monthly eshot campaigns using Mailchimp
- Creating new designs and updates for Trilanco’s own brand websites
- Designing graphics for social media
- Designing printed material such as adverts, leaflets, brochures etc
- Image processing and manipulation using Photoshop
- Working as part of a friendly marketing and design team
- Working closely with our in-house IT team, including a front-end developer and a back-end developer
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Proficiency in Adobe CC InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- A relevant graphic / web design qualification
- Experience in web design
In return, we offer a competitive salary, free car parking, up-to-date Macs with the latest software as well as being based at our new and purpose-built premises close to motorway connections in Wesham, Lancashire.
To apply, please email your CV with a few work samples .
Applicants who are invited to interview will be asked to present their full portfolio of work to demonstrate their suitability for the role.
Trilanco Ltd’s story began in 1979 when the company started trading as an agricultural product wholesaler. As the demand for equine and pet products increased, Trilanco evolved to support the needs of its customers and has grown to become the UK’s leading agricultural, equine and pet product wholesaler. The company continues to grow and is expanding its wholesale business overseas.
With over 20,000 products in its current catalogue and new lines being added all the time, Trilanco offers brands from leading manufacturers from all over the world to retailers. Trilanco also owns a suite of in-house brands offering products to the end-consumer, including Clipperman, Easidri and Z-itch.
Trilanco won the Family Business Award 2018 at the Lancashire Business View's Red Rose Awards and has been recognised as one of the UK’s most inspiring and fast-growing small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain report
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job