Exciting permanent opportunity to join a well-established, successful and recognised local company based in Gloucester that can offer good career opportunities. Our client is currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer with web design experience. The role will initially be on a temporary basis leading to permanent for the right candidate.
- Communicating directly with clients or sales department to identify clients’ needs/requirements and provide creative ideas and concepts for design and/or Web
- Work within budgets and tight deadlines for print
- Prepare design concepts/layouts for print and/or web using specialist software for feedback and approval
- Work as a team across all departments and external suppliers, sharing best practise and creative ideas to grow client base and be innovative
- Keep up with design trends and developments in software tools
- Test and improve design, functionality and sites
- Upload the site to a server, work with hosting company
The ideal candidate will have strong creative and communication skills, a can-do attitude, pay attention to detail, be good at problem-solving with a logical approach to work, work well in a team and can explain technical matters clearly and work to deadlines. WordPress experience would be preferred but not essential.
Hours - Monday - Friday - 8.30am - 5pm
Salary - Competitive & very flexible depending on experience. If this sounds like you then please send your CV ASAP outlining your salary expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job