The best opportunity for a Digital Designer to work for a leading UK retail brand who propose that the successful applicant for this role starts the entire design strategy from scratch. There simply isn’t anything around with this level of autonomy for a Digital Designer.
LOCATION: High Wycombe
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000
The team are fantastic, so to fit in you will be enthusiastic, creative, commercial and full of energy. There’s a lot to get done for the launch of the new website! It will be your job to ensure it looks great, while enticing a consumer through the entire customer journey, while working with 3rd parties to ensure the optimisation is working effectively.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the design, maintenance and development of the site and sub sites, using their design and technical knowledge. We need someone who has the type of skills as described:-
* You will need up-to-date knowledge and strong proficiency of the Adobe creative suite, specifically In-design, Photoshop and Illustrator
* Broad understanding and appreciation of UX for both mobile and web
* A firm grasp of Digital Marketing and SEO
* Creative flair
* Ability to think objectively and strategically
* An appreciation for mobile-first and responsive design
* Experience with HTML and CSS and further web development tools desirable.
* A working knowledge of After Effects and the ability to make motion graphics / edit video content would be a bonus but not essential.
DIGITAL DESIGNER WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:-
* Creative Output: produce highest quality creative solutions for the website and external marketing
* Creative Direction: own the creative direction of the website ensuring that it is in line with the over-all creative tone of the brand and the retail stores
* Briefs: respond to briefs for the website, emails and external marketing providing the highest quality creative assets
* Campaigns: working within the e-commerce team to plan in advance the creative executions to support the yearly promotional calendar
* Commercial responsibility: As part of the e-Commerce team take ownership of the commercial performance of design, providing critical feedback and reporting
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:-
* A passion to grow skill set within a friendly team
* Ultra-organised and structured in your work.
* Excellent I.T. skills.
* The ability to work independently, under pressure and to strict time constraints.
* Experience in marketing is beneficial but not essential.
* A relevant degree such as Graphic Design, Graphic Communication or Visual Communication or equivalent experience.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, Web Designer, Web Development Manager, Retail, Consumer, Online Designer, Graphics and Web Development Manager.
Please Note - Wallace hind Selection have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Graphic Web Designer - Retail reference PM1801-101 to DD: +44 (0) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) . Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.