Graphic & Digital Designer
Graphic & Digital Designer
Overclockers UK is famous throughout the enthusiast PC community for it's expertise in performance hardware, overclocking, modding, and computers. Through our innovative approach, we are a leading online provider of gaming PCs, components, and peripherals.
We are currently looking for a Graphic & Digital Designer to expand our marketing team. If you have a passion for technology and gaming, and a great portfolio demonstrating your creative abilities, then we'd love to hear from you!
Overclockers UK is part of Caseking, an international e-commerce company with more than 300 employees at 8 locations worldwide. Join our amazing international team in our office in UK! Our great and successful team and a wide range of tasks are waiting for you!
- Time and project management for both self & team required
- Utilise workflow management system for projects and workflow
- Oversee & monitor team members to ensure tasks are completed to a high standard within set time-frames
- 2-3 years of solid experience in graphic and digital design
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Suite is a must
- Keen eye for aestheticsand CI is key
- Implementing graphics onsite (banners)
- Back up for photography & videography, including knowledge of post-processing using Adobe Camera RAW & Premiere/After Effects
- Understanding of USP & CTA for a wide variety of products and projects to aid the customer's journey
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a wide variety of design
- Knowledge of the print principles is a bonus
- A strong want to grow and develop skills in a fast paced environment
- Work with other departments to help bring fresh ideas and contribute to developing our marketing plans
- Events planning and execution experience is a bonus
- Knowledge of the PC gaming industry is a bonus
Why Overclockers UK?
- You´ll become part of a professional, great and extraordinary company culture
- Our hierarchy is flat, so you can act quickly
- You take over a variety of tasks with a lot of self-responsibility and great development opportunities
- An international team and start-up work environment are waiting for you
This position is full time/ permanent and based in our Staffordshire office. Sounds like your new job? We look forward to your application! Send us your CV and letter via the online application form.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"