We have an exciting opportunity for anexperienced Graphic Designerto join our established global company. Founded in 2003, Flashbay is the World’s No.1 business-to-business (B2B) supplier of logo branded Promotional Technology products. We offer an attractive range of designs within our Memory, Power and Audio categories, offering unbeatable prices coupled with fast and efficient service. Our product lines include Flash Drives, Power Banks, Speakers, Headphones, Face Masks and Face Shields, Bags, Water Bottlesand a host of related technology products and accessories which allow our customers the unparalleled ability to promote their brands with confidence.
Working closely with ourDigital Marketing Manager andSenior Graphic Designer,you will be responsible for design projects from brief to completion. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join our growing marketing team and take ownership of a range of projects.
About the Role
- Responsible for a range of digital designs, including layouts, logos, web imagery, online marketing imagery and typography.
- Involved with print design projects including brochures, sample packs and business cards.
- Work with Rendering Software and the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Advise and support campaigns developed by the Marketing Team.
- Assist other departments with ad-hoc requests such as posters, invitations etc.
- Manage your own schedule and workload so that the necessary creative and communications projects are prioritised.
- Possess extremelyhigh working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Rendering Software
- Experienced in Project Management
- Experienced in creative design
- Have a compelling portfolio/website to present
- Possess a high standard of written and oral English
- Be self-motivated to finish projects in a timely manner
- Be self-sufficient to manage their own workload whilst also being proactive to suggest enhancements to existing designs
About our Offer
- Basic salary up to £28k (depending on experience)
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 30 days of annual leave including public holidays, increasing as your career develops
- Vitality health insurance
- Discounted gym membership (local to our Fulham office)
- Cycle to work scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'