Who are we?
We’re Fiit - the ultimate interactive fitness experience.
We’re a startup. We’re part tech, part gaming, part fitness. And we’re a whole lotta fun (well...we think so, anyway).
We want to make fitness a habit for every body. It’s our mission. And it guides everything we do. It means we’re really big on inclusivity and acceptance. It means we’re incredibly passionate and we genuinely want to make a difference. And it means we’re all about teamwork.
We’ve recently launched in the US and have started integrating a connected functional fitness equipment experience.
If that sounds like something you can get behind, read on.
What do we want?
We’re looking for a new Graphic Designer to take our creative to the next level. As Graphic Designer, you’ll work closely with our Creative Lead and cross-functionally - getting experience in Product (the app), Production (the workouts) and everything in between. You’ll be a storyteller and, of course, a killer designer. You’ll take pride in your work. You’ll have a passion for thumb-stopping, jaw-dropping, eye-catching creative problem-solving. And you’ll embrace our agile and flexible start-up vibe.
This is an opportunity for you to grow as a designer, and guide the future look and feel of the UK’s top fitness platform.
In this role, you’ll need to prioritise your time well to make sure you’re hitting deadlines. Plus, your portfolio will show clear examples of design-led conceptual thinking, with an intimate knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
What does that look like?
- Generating interesting and creative work with strong conceptual and strategic foundations.
- Effectively and efficiently executing creative direction.
- Regularly creating assets for digital advertising, social media and email communications.
- Designing key landing pages and creating new web assets where required.
- Being part of creative meetings and making sure the design is on brand and matches the creative strategy.
- Helping to shape the look and feel for monthly challenges and training plans.
- Participating in photo and video shoots.
- Helping to develop campaigns - working with the Creative Lead on concepts and execution.
- Actively contributing toward improved ways of working within the creative team.
- Hitting deadlines that align with broader marketing and company timelines.
What you’ll need
- Formal training or relevant experience in graphic design with proven skills and competencies.
- Must have a passion for design and a demonstrable ability to execute.
- You’ll have 2-3 years of experience.
- A portfolio with a range of interesting design and branding projects that you’re proud of.
- High level of skill in design programmes (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Proficiencies in Acrobat Suite
- Excellent skills in typography and layout
- Strong eye for killer design, small detail and consistency.
- Working knowledge of Premiere, After Effect, Sketch & Figma is a bonus
- A positive "can-do" attitude.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
- A passion for Fitness is a big plus
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary, performance related bonus, pension & equity options
- A cool office environment near the Olympic Park in Stratford
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays - changing to unlimited holidays in 2022
- 4 half-days as 'Fiit Bank holidays’ and 3 community days you can take to give something back
- Flexible working arrangements
- Private health and dental insurance
- 3 budgets that you control around professional development, health/wellness and hobbies
- Wellbeing support providing a range of benefits including free eye tests, flu jabs, access to coaching and counselling and many more
- Cycle to work and Buzzbike schemes
- Free Fiit Tracker and subscription
- The opportunity to make a difference to people's lives - see for yourself the impact we're having by reading some of the comments in our Facebook community
Fiit is based at the Here East campus in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, within easy reach of two major stations (Hackney Wick and Stratford), it has a free shuttle bus and is well connected to cycle paths.
We run a hybrid working model and the role will be expected in the office only 2-3 times per week.
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'