My client, a leading retailer, are looking for a Graphic Designer join their fast paced and growing creative team. You will support the wider team with all things design and creative, and will be responsible for producing engaging artwork for a range of different channels. Big growth plans for 2021 and some exciting projects upcoming, you will play a pivotal part in these delivering these projects and will act as a brand guardian.
Location for this role is flexible, there are three sites in Midlands so location will be driven by the candidate. Ideally there will be occasional travel between these three sites, with a blend of working from home.
- Design and produce high-quality creative content for a range of digital channels (website, social, email, digital brochures etc..)
- Working across multiple internal brands, you will be the brand guardian, maintaining a consistent look and feel across all assets and artwork produced.
- Developing graphics and branded materials such as templates and print collateral ensuring strict brand consistency.
- Support the wider creative team for any graphic or design needs.
- Develop new design concepts from research to execution to support new launches and campaigns.
- Be curious; continually broadening knowledge by keeping up to date with digital innovations and competitor activity.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar graphic design role, working across a range of digital channels.
- Highly creative and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to switch between internal brand guidelines.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop and XD)
- Experience with videography would be desirable but not essential.
- adobe creative digital marketing social design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'