Up to £25,000 per annum based on experience
37.5 hours per week
An exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer has become available for an established organisation in Oswestry. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, the appointed Graphic Designer will be responsible for providing digital expertise and a branded online presence to support all company divisions.
- Responsible for the visual brand development across all divisions of the group.
- Produce eye-catching, relevant designs that drives both customer and employee engagement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create, review and maintain relevant, current brand design.
- Ensure brand message is consistent across all channels and touchpoints in the marketing mix; emails, web pages, brochures, leaflets, posters, social media banners and websites.
- Manage the overall output of the graphic design team staff to ensure consistency and efficiency of output.
- Work proactively with other members of the marketing team to ensure effective and efficient delivery within required timescales and budget.
- Independently prepare finished artwork to be sent to print for reproduction.
- Ensure purchase and placement of print orders is carried out according to standard operating procedure.
- Art direction of photography and photographic image editing and manipulation.
- Take an active interest in your own continuing development making sure you are abreast of current trends and technology.
- Maintain and follow the marketing department’s standard operating procedures
- Complete additional tasks as required by your Line Manager to support effective delivery of Marketing objectives and support colleagues within the team and wider business.
The successfully appointed Graphic Designer will have the following skills and abilities:
- A relevant degree in Design
- MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and IT literate
- B2B and B2C market sectors
- Demonstrable experience of creating strong branded designs across a variety of media
- Due to the locations, a full driving license will be a requirement
This is a great time to join an established but growing organisation, who are continuing to grow year on year and have big expansion plans for the coming year. The company is keen to recruit reliable, hardworking candidates who are looking for a long-term career.
- Up to £25,000 per annum
- Excellent working environment
- Free parking
- Hours: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'