- Graphic Designer
- Legal/SaaS - Software Technology Leader
- Award winning product, niche software
- £35,000-£40,000 depending on experience
- London Waterloo
Our client an award winning global industry leader is currently looking for a Graphic Designer.
- Responsible for the visual identity and look & feel of all marketing assets, constantly developing and improving them as required.
- Delivering high-quality print ready artwork and layouts within corporate guidelines. Including (but not limited to): presentations, invites, brochures, factsheets, banners, newsletters, reports, product cards, direct mail, inserts, collateral design.
- Generating original design concepts: mood boarding, creating unique designs, developing design drafts to final designs
- Email designs - Dotdigital experience preferential
- Website design - WordPress experience preferential
- Social media designs
- Advert design: digital, social, print
- Graphic & icon design - illustration experience preferential
- Ad servers administration & supplying publishers and vendors with creative, monitoring colour sizing and formatting
- Provide graphic design support for events, conferences and company meeting.
- Provide sales support documents, tools and materials.
- Being knowledgeable of the brand and advise best practise.
- Negotiating and managing deadlines and workflow. Effective time management of multiple projects
- Effectively contributing and presenting ideas to the team and clients in a confident, clear manner
- Working collaboratively with the wider team to drive innovative quality and creativity
- Formal Design training with a relevant qualification in Graphic Design or equivalent professional experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Advanced Acrobat skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Innovative thinker who is not afraid to challenge traditional ideas
- Flexible approach with the ability to multitask
- Ability to develop compelling concepts and offer innovative design solutions within tight corporate design deadlines
- A calm, mature personality with the ability to work within a team or autonomously
- Client focused with a strong commitment to the client and their business
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Organised, methodical with excellent time management with the ability to prioritise and delegate
- Experience in working in a highly corporate environment
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Website & digital design
- Print design
- Gif production (social media)
- Photography and videography
- User Experience and wire frames
- Magento experience
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Designers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'