Junior Graphic Designer
Role: Graphic Designer
Salary: £18 - 20k + excellent company benefits
Our client is looking for a graphic designer develop the layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, banners, magazines, reports and internal newsletters and communications .
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you’ll be working in a dynamic team developing creative and design-led concepts and artwork as well as working to set design briefs.
Good practical knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Software is essential including In Design & Photoshop. Superb communication skills and a willingness to continually learn and develop new techniques are also essential.
To excel in the role, you should have:
- A strong design-led portfolio
- The ability to create high-quality, accurate artwork within tight deadlines
- A good understanding of the print process
- A willingness to accept feedback on your designs
- A drive to go above and beyond to create designs that exceed expectations
- At least one years’ experience in a graphic design role
- At a minimum, a degree or HND in graphic design
This role is within a secure and growing international business that encourages happy, successful and long careers.
Please apply to Square Peg Associates for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'