Excellent employee benefits
We are pleased to be supporting rapidly expanding organisation who are recruiting a Graphic Designer or Marketing professional with graphic design experience. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to a recognised brand creatively, progress within your career and be part of a vibrant team.
Duties to include:
- Design and create marketing material such as flyers, brochures and mailshots.
- Play a pivotal role within a marketing team.
- Produce top quality material across all platforms and social media.
- Demonstrate and present ideas from concept to end use.
- Take ownership of website
- Liaise with sales and marketing team to create new ideas to maximise revenue.
- You must have a portfolio to demonstrate your previous work/designs.
- Excellent design skills across a varied range of print, email campaigns and websites.
- Have a good eye for detail and copywriting skills advantageous.
- Be able to communicate effectively with 3rd parties and agencies.
- Have knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Be able to take instruction and implement ideas.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holidays which increase with service
- Free parking
- Opportunity for career development
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'